Pages

Friday, September 14, 2018

2017 Christmas.

Last christmas on the holidays  we went to gramma's house.My hole family and I was there.There was lots of yum food like jelly starburst chocolate and burgers my favorite
Was the starburst.After we ate some food we played tag and hind and seek tag it was so fun but we got  so tired that we had to go inside and have to rest for a bit well we were resting I was thinking about unicorns that were flying over the sun.After the big day I finally had to go home.When we went  home we played with our things santa had bought us then it was night time and the christmas day was over. 

1 comment:

  1. I like how you used lots of descriptive words in your writing and when you talked about unicorns flying over the sun.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.