Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Quality blog comments



W.A.L.T I know that these blog comments are quality because they are thoughtful, helpful and positive.

Kia ora Charlotte I am Isabella from Paparore school and I am a year five. I enjoyed your poem about the silver ferns.You had a lot of persuasion words .You could of written more and added elaborated a little bit more.Where did you get the idea from ?


Hi Karmi my name is Isabella i am from Paparore school and I am a year five.I liked your holiday writing because you added a lot of detail.I bet you enjoyed going to Christ church and I hope you had a great time.You could of elaborated more.What holiday park did you go to ?

Kia ora Karoro school I am Isabella from Paparore school. I liked your poem about the sea and beach.you elaborated lots.You could've written more and you could of added more persuasive text.Where is the beach located at ?

It was fun doing these blog comments because it was on a shared document and we actually got to go on other peoples blogs.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.