Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2020

W.A.L.T We are learning to draw and describe what we can see if we can see the hole thing like the face sides and back.
  The Emperor

Perfect Picture



Imagine the camera zoomed out and you could see the
whole penguin and everything around him
.

Draw or describe what you could see.


I can see yellow chunky eye brows and a tiny frofy whale
tail and the penguin has a slimy fluffy and yellow white
also a dusty stomach.


I found this really fun because I chose to do a cartoon strip and I gtot to draw and colour in so it was very very fun.Also because it was easier and way funer then my other work!

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora ISSY I really like your colouring it is so colourful and pretty. Well done! By the way how long did it take?????????

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.